Whatsapp is the most famous messaging application right now in the smartphone world with nearly 1 billion active users worldwide. WhatsApp is the most used app all around the world. Mostly we use WhatsApp to chat or call.
But sometimes it is inconvenient to use WhatsApp on the phone because most of our professional work is done on PCs. So we have to, again and again, transfer all files from laptop our computer to our friends and then again from phone to our laptops. That takes off a lot of time and the work is delayed for no reason.
Show there is an exclusive feature through which you can download WhatsApp on your PCs. So no more working on two gadgets when you can complete the work on one. It would be smarter to get WhatsApp on PC and get the same information delivered to your computer any time of day.
WHATSAPP ON WINDOWS COMPUTER PCs
Benefits of downloading the WhatsApp app on PCs:-
- WhatsApp for PC is you don’t have to own a separate account in case you carry on with the joining fee.
- It is accessible to personal computer with a very simple procedure
- It’s basically having your own desktop-mobile version of WhatsApp Place overseas calls on mobile number
- It has no long distance charges
- It provide you with calling, leaving a message or seeing each other face to face
- It also shows a time stamp and lets you know if the message was already viewed by the recipient
- It provide you an exclusive feature of sending and sharing of location via GPS
- You can also customize a short list of replies to use when your hands are busy.
- You can also send attach media files to your message
- It has a wider user coverage
You may easily install WhatsApp on your PC the methods to download and install WhatsApp on different types of PCs are given below:
To install on Windows 8+
- On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page to download the .exe file.
- Once the download is complete, open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
- When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code for the log in purpose.
To install on Mac OSX 10.9+
- On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page to download the .zip file.
- Once the download is complete, open the zip file to run WhatsApp.app.
- On your first install, the application will prompt if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
- When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
You can also download and install it via Apple App Store
To scan the QR code17
- On Android: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Windows Phone 8.0+: Chats screen then Menu then WhatsApp Web.
Note: ARM processors and Linux based systems are not supported.
Download the app from any of the referred sites and then follow the above procedure to install it on your PCs
There are many ways to download WhatsApp on PCs but considered the above method to install. You can also download through Andy or BlueStacks
FEATURES THAT WE GET AFTER DOWNLOADING THE WHATSAPP APP ON PC
- Optional location sharing feature
- Share contacts within the application
- Customisable wallpapers
- Sound notifications for the message
- Chat history can be reviewed on the registered Email
- Multi-messaging feature lets you send generic messages to several contacts simultaneously
PCs automatically notifies and recognizes WhatsApp contacts to maximize its full function. You don’t have to carry around your phone all day with data connection ON just because you’re expecting an important call. It safely transitions settings to PC as well as your contact list so there’s no need to manually store all of them one by one. It’s the same mobile account but only bigger, better and brighter than before.
To download WhatsApp on your PC and eliminate all the unnecessary problems you suffer because your mobile is incapable of performing certain actions. Download and enjoy WhatsApp.
Check out this video for more information,